If you are contracting as a consumer and if for any reason you are unhappy with any school uniform item that you have purchased from us, you can return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of delivery for a refund or exchange.
If you require a replacement school uniform item, we would advise you to make a separate order online since this will ensure the fastest delivery time. Please remember, orders received are made to order as we carry plain stocks and then embroider or print the school logo as required. Please note, any exchange order will incur the standard delivery charge, unless the exchange is for a different size of the same colour and style of product.
How To Return Your Item(s)
1. Return the school uniform item using the ‘Delivery Note’ included with your order, indicating the reason for return. Details for how to complete the information are on the reverse side of the delivery note . If you do not have the original ‘Delivery Note’, please simply send the details below with your returned item(s);
- your order number
- your email address
- your name and address
- reason for return.
You MUST include the above details with the item(s) you are returning. Without them, we are unable to identify who the return is from and process a refund.
2. Wrap the school uniform item securely in appropriate packaging. Attach the reply-paid returns label which was enclosed in your order with the delivery note, to the outside of the parcel.
3. Take your parcel to the Post Office and ask for a proof of posting receipt. The free returns service uses standard post and is not tracked. If you wish to send your item using a signed-for service, you will need to pay theÂ additionalÂ charge for using this service (this will not be refunded by YourSchoolUniform.com). Keep your proof of postage receipts in a safe place as we cannot be held responsible for school uniform items that fail to reach us. If you choose to pay for return postage, instead of using our returns label, we will not refund the postage you have paid.
4. We will notify you via email when we have processed your return and refunded your money. This may take up to 10 working days from our receipt of the returned item. Where you have paid by credit / debit card, refunds will be made to the card used. Where you have paid by cheque, refunds will be made by bank transfer as we are unable to issue cheques.
When making a return, if you request an alternative item please check the price of the new item you would like us to send (the price of a style can vary by size).
If the alternative item is a higher price, please:
- indicate that you authorise us to process the additional payment and delivery charge if you paid for your original order by card. If you are exchanging an item due to its size being unsuitable, no delivery charge will be made. Or
- include an additional cheque payment if you paid by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Your School Uniform.com Ltd’. Please do not send cash.
This will help us process your replacement order more quickly.
If we have not received your confirmation or payment, we will contact you. We will not process the order for the alternative item until we have your authorisation or cheque payment.
If the price of the alternative item is lower than the original purchase, we will refund the difference.
DELIVERED INCORRECT, DEFECTIVE or DAMAGED GOODS
In the unlikely event that you receive school uniform items which are not in any material respect what you ordered or which are damaged or defective in any material respect, or are of a materially different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any such shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any such damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the School Uniform items in question provided that you notify us of the problem by email to email@example.com within 3 working days of delivery of the items in question and, if we request you to, return the items in question to us. Any like-for-like replacement will be ordered at no additional cost. This does not affect your statutory rights if you are contracting as a consumer.