Sun Safe School Hats
The Sun Safe Schools initiative, run by Skcin – The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity has joined forces with YourSchoolUniform.com as part of its campaign to encourage all schools to adopt sun safe policies and teachings. If you would like more information about how your school can become a Sun Safe School please go to www.sunsafeschools.co.uk.
The legionnaire hats shown here are for schools who are working towards their Sun Safe School Award to order in bulk. Hats are available in 5 colours and cost Â£3.50 each (a saving off the standard price).
- Hats are a durable 100% cotton twill and are machine washable
- Hats have an elasticated size adjuster at the back, so they will fit most children
- Hats come in one size (junior)
To order your sun hats:
1. Download the Sun Safe Schools Legionnaire Hat Order Form (.pdf file)
2. Complete the details
3. Post or scan and e-mail to YourSchoolUniform.com at the address shown on the order form
At this stage you do not need to send payment, we will send an invoice or contact you if you wish to pay by credit card.
Please allow 10-14 days from our receipt of your order for delivery.
Please note, these subsidised hats can only be ordered in bulk by schools who are working towards their Sun Safe School Award. Unfortunately individual orders from parents cannot be accepted. However, parents can purchase the hats at the standard price by viewing this webpage: http://www.yourschooluniform.com/products/view/safari-cap.